Enter your email address, we will write to you and answer your questions
Your message has been sent. We will contact you by email.
Took part in symposia on porcelain painting. The artist’s works are in the museum Stieglitz and in private collections.
She graduated from the Children's Art School of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. In 2003 she graduated from the Novgorod College of Arts. S.V. Rachmaninov majoring in graphic design. From 2003-2004, she studied at SPbGASE with a degree in ceramics. In 2004-2010 studied at SPbGHPA them. Stieglitz at the Department of Ceramics and Glass. In 2010-2011, she worked as a teacher of porcelain composition and painting at the St. Petersburg College of Traditional Culture.
Since 2010, he has been working at the Imperial Porcelain Factory as an artist.
Nadezhda Alekseevna took part in the following exhibitions:
- "Pottery on the grass." SPb. Elagin Island (2009);
- "Christmas exhibition." SPb. Yusupov Palace (2009);
“Young China.” SPb. IFZ Gallery (2009);
- "Youth." Moscow. CHA (2010);
- "Autumn Exhibition". SPb. Union of Artists (2010);
“Christmas.” SPb. IFZ Gallery (2010);
- "Sculpture and interior design." SPb. Sculpture Gallery (2011);
- "Love drink." SPb. IFZ Gallery (2011);
- An exhibition in Oranienbaum dedicated to the 300th anniversary of Oranienbaum (2011);
- "A gift to your beloved." Moscow. IFZ Gallery (2012).